Just click and gift!
1. KNOTTED BOW HEADBANDS – If you’ve seen my photos and videos, you know that I wear these ALL. THE. TIME! This set comes with 6 different colors, so you can gift someone all 6 or gift them individually as stocking stuffers!
2. OXO CUTTING BOARD – I love this cutting board because it grips to my counter and does not slide around. This is one of the most used items in my kitchen. I love to give a gift someone will actually use! Find more OXO favs on my Amazon Storefront.
3. reCAP ZERO WASTE KIT FOR MASON JARS – I use mason jars to store food, prep food, organize my pantry, and more, and I recently found the best reusable, leakproof lids! You can even use reCAP lids to make your own soap dispensers to give as gifts!
4. PRIORITY CHEF BAKING RACKS – Yes, I received my baking racks as a gift from Priority Chef, BUT, I haven’t stopped using them! You may remember the delicious “Air-Fried” Chicken Tenders I made…
5. ORGREENIC COOKWARE – This cookware is made with a non-stick diamond granite coating and is durable, dishwasher safe, scratch resistant, and the 4 amazing colors will look great in any kitchen!
6. THE GIFT THAT KEEPS GIVING – and GROWING! We have multiple fruit trees on our property, including apple, persimmon, cherry, almond, fig, and pomegranate! We have recently started gifting fruit trees to our friends and family as a special, lifelong gift. We have had great success with the quality trees from Fast Growing Trees. Move over ‘fruit-of-the-month’ club!
7. AMAZING AMAZON FIND FOR A PICKLE LOVER – The video of this product was a hit on TikTok, so it was a must-have on this list! If you have a loved one that LOVES pickles, olives, or anything in a brine, this hourglass storage container is perfect. Get it in PLASTIC and GLASS.
8. BACKYARD CHICKEN ACCOUTREMENT – If you asked me five years ago if I would every have backyard chickens, I would have answered with an unwavering ‘no’. But, NOW, I can imagine life without them. If you have considered getting backyard chickens for yourself or your family, this is the year! Start off your journey by gifting some of my recommended must-haves. For more info, follow my chickens on their very own TikTok Account, @ConshyHenHouse! We purchased our chicks from My Pet Chicken.
9. VINYL STICKERS – Going back to pantry organization, these stickers are SO convenient and versatile! Watch me use them in this video to make expensive looking oil and vinegar bottles. (Also, a great gift for the crafter on your list!)
10. THIRD LOVE PAJAMAS – Third Love is better known for their bras, but I have a few pairs of their pajamas and they are the cutest and most comfy pjs I own. This gift is perfect for your sister, mom, best friend, daughter, etc.
11. STAND MIXER PAD – This pad makes sliding your mixer out from underneath cabinets easy and smooth. A great stocking stuffer for the baker (or baking hopeful) in your life!
12. PURE HAVEN DEODORANT – If you are looking for an aluminum-free deodorant that actually works, this is what I have been using for years. Another great stocking stuffer! (This may be the only gift list that features a deodorant!)
13. WINE GLASS MARKERS – Use these markers to label wine glasses or coffee mugs for guests, storage jars, and so much more! Then just wash away with soap and water when you’re done.
14. BREEO SMOKELESS FIRE PIT & GRILL – Chestnuts roasting on an open fire has never been better! We are OBSESSED with the BREEO! It easily transitions from grill to fire pit and back again. We enjoyed it many times over this past spring, summer, and fall and know we will for years to come! It’s a slightly larger gift, but worth it!
15. SIMPLE SCRUB CLEANING PRODUCTS – Before you keep scrolling, remember that there are some people who really like to clean! Since I am one of those people and I get excited about new cleaning products, you may have someone like me on your list!
16. SHAZO SHOP CONTAINERS – Everyone wants their pantry to look like it was organized by the Home Edit – and these containers will get any kitchen or craft organization started! I even did a TikTok about my obsession! Use code Jessica20 for 20% off!
17. SHOP KIRSTEN SWEATSHIRTS AND TEES – I can’t get enough of Shop Kirsten’s positive affirmation designs! From ‘You are Capable’ to ‘Be the Change’ to ‘Be the Sunshine,’ I want them all! She does custom designs, too!
18. CARMICHAEL’S HONEY – Hands down, this honey is the best! Hostess gift, stocking stuffer, gift basket item – add this honey and the recipient will BEE BUZZING with happiness! Watch this video to learn more!
19. BYLER’S RELISH HOUSE – It is not a secret that I am a big fan and supporter of Byler’s! From pickles to sauces to salsas to jams, jellies, and more, you can give a thoughtful gift and support a small business!
20. BAKESALE COOKIE LIQUOR – If you and your recipient are over 21, this chocolate chip cookie liquor is a fun hostess gift. I made a Coffee Cocktail with coffee, Half & Half, and a shot of Bakesale! Cheers!
21. STICK ON BACKSPLASH – Everyone loves the backsplash look in their kitchen, and now everyone can have it! This gift is great because it can be a post-holiday project when people are off work. I find this backsplash easy to install and easy to wipe down from the inevitable kitchen messes.
22. LIFE GIVING SEEDS HEMP SEEDS – Hemp seeds have been around for a while and have recently gained some more popularity. They are mild and nutty, and make a great stocking stuffer! I love hemp seeds (“hearts”) because of their nutritional value and use them in my smoothies, salads, baked goods, and more! Don’t worry, hemp seeds contain no THC or CBD.
23. SAUFENNEL SNACKS – For the plant-based peeps on your list, these fennel-based snacks will be a hit! They are known for simple, high-fiber snack mixes, but also make chocolate bars, cookies, and other yummy treats!
24. MINKDOG SPICES – For the foodies on your list, MinkDog Blends Spices are a unique gift item that they will truly appreciate and enjoy. The Smoked Sea Salt is our favorite!
25. KITCHEN THERMOMETER – A MUST HAVE took for the kitchen and cooking safety, in my opinion.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list as much as I enjoyed making it! There are definitely some “one for you – one for me!” opportunities here! (wink, wink) What are your favorite gifts to give? I can add them to the list. Email me at [email protected]