Just click and gift!
1. KNOTTED BOW HEADBANDS – If you’ve seen my photos and videos, you know that I wear these ALL. THE. TIME! This set comes with 6 different colors, so you can gift someone all 6 or gift them individually as stocking stuffers!
2. OXO CUTTING BOARD – I love this cutting board because it grips to my counter and does not slide around. This is one of the most used items in my kitchen. I love to give a gift someone will actually use!
3. reCAP ZERO WASTE KIT FOR MASON JARS – I use mason jars to store food, prep food, organize my pantry, and more, and I recently found the best reusable, leakproof lids! You can even use reCAP lids to make your own soap dispensers to give as gifts!
5. ORGREENIC COOKWARE – This cookware is made with a non-stick diamond granite coating and is durable, dishwasher safe, scratch resistant, and the 4 amazing colors will look great in any kitchen!
6. MINKDOG SPICES – For the foodies on your list, MinkDog Blends Spices are a unique gift item that they will truly appreciate and enjoy. The Smoked Sea Salt is our favorite!
7. BYLER’S RELISH HOUSE – It is not a secret that I am a big fan and supporter of Byler’s! From pickles to sauces to salsas to jams, jellies, and more, you can give a thoughtful gift and support a small business!
8. BAKESALE COOKIE LIQUOR – If you and your recipient are over 21, this chocolate chip cookie liquor is a fun hostess gift. Cheers!
9. SIMPLE SCRUB CLEANING PRODUCTS – Before you keep scrolling, remember that there are some people who really like to clean! Since I am one of those people and I get excited about new cleaning products, you may have someone like me on your list!
10. SHAZO SHOP CONTAINERS – Everyone wants their pantry to look like it was organized by the Home Edit – and these containers will get any kitchen or craft organization started! I even did a TikTok about my obsession!
11. SHOP KIRSTEN SWEATSHIRTS AND TEES – I can’t get enough of Shop Kirsten’s positive affirmation designs! From ‘You are Capable’ to ‘Be the Change’ to ‘Be the Sunshine,’ I want them all! She does custom designs, too!
12. CARMICHAEL’S HONEY – Hands down, this honey is the best! Hostess gift, stocking stuffer, gift basket item – add this honey and the recipient will BEE BUZZING with happiness! Watch this video to learn more!
13. SAUFENNEL SNACKS – For the plant-based peeps on your list, these fennel-based snacks will be a hit! They are known for simple, high-fiber snack mixes, but also make chocolate bars, cookies, and other yummy treats!
14. MOOALA BANANA MILK – You know I can’t have a “Favorite Things List” without my favorite milk, Mooala! Mooala is a staple in our house because it’s delicious and pesticide and preservative free! You’ll love it!
15. THIRD LOVE PAJAMAS – Third Love is better known for their bras, but I have a few pairs of their pajamas and they are the cutest and most comfy pjs I own. This gift is perfect for your sister, mom, best friend, daughter, etc.
17. STICK ON BACKSPLASH – Everyone loves the backsplash look in their kitchen, and now everyone can have it! This gift is great because it can be a post-holiday project when people are off work!
18. LIFE GIVING SEEDS HEMP SEEDS – Hemp seeds have been around for a while and have recently gained some more popularity. They are mild and nutty, and make a great stocking stuffer! I love hemp seeds (“hearts”) because of their nutritional value and use them in my smoothies, salads, baked goods, and more! Don’t worry, hemp seeds contain no THC or CBD.
19. PURE HAVEN DEODORANT – If you are looking for an aluminum-free deodorant that actually works, this is what I have been using for years. Another great stocking stuffer! (This may be the only gift list that features a deodorant!)
I hope you’ve enjoyed this list as much as I enjoyed making it! There are definitely some “one for you – one for me!” opportunities here! What are your favorite gifts to give? Please comment below!